2012年9月26日星期三

Louis Vuitton Keepall M41424 Outlet

Louis Vuitton Keepall M41424 Outlet Louis Vuitton Keepall M41424 Outlet

"The Keepall is a classic of the Louis Vuitton travel bag collection. This spacious medium-sized version in Monogram Canvas features comfortable rounded leather handles and a double zipper. "
Louis Vuitton Keepall M41422 Outlet Louis Vuitton Keepall M41422 Outlet

"The Keepall is a classic of the Louis Vuitton travel bag collection. This largest version in Monogram Canvas features comfortable rounded leather handles, a double zipper and a removable ID holder. "
Louis Vuitton Sirius M41408 Outlet Louis Vuitton Sirius M41408 Outlet

"The smallest Sirius suitcase easily fits in an overhead cabin. Comfortable and sturdy, it closes with a double zipper and bears a removable ID holder. "
The staff of the small woman is a foreign company, mainly engaged in import and export trades, income, although not huge, but pretty good mix, the past few years a succession of buy a car, buy a floor, drew the envy of many students vision. Usually have time, likes to stroll the more fashionable shops, to Hong Kong and Macao to go SHOPPING. In recent years lost to a lot of LV, GUCCI handbag, just a SPEEDY 30 bags of presbyopia, it took me a 6000 Hong Kong dollars, when I still YOKA online sun I lost this LOUIS VUITTON handbag. I participated in a classmate's wedding in 2008, During the meeting, encounters an old classmate, she also mentioned a SPEEDY 30 bags, I know that this handbag is not she have the ability to buy her monthly income was just over 3000.00 yuan, her husband the work is not good, is to help a company car drivers, so I deliberately asked her this handbag, she is very frankly told me her handbags imitation version of just over 400 yuan, because nice so before buying. She said the price touches a deep stimulate me, because from the outside, her package with no difference, I can not to test her bag, but the price of your 10 times all of a sudden I lost the bragging rights. After returning home I began to LV bag in imitation version of the online search information, enlightened on Taobao, patted a lot of businesses are selling imitation version of the LV bags, but the prices are very low. I tried one looks good reputation of the shop to buy a SPEEDY 30 bags, because I want to see it in the end much of a difference with my counter genuine. Hand goods, the first impression is bad, the courier company delivered the goods, the packaging is poor, a group appearance of the dust bag does not work, I feel very rough, there is no genuine as detailed, the colors are some differences SPEEDY 30 bags of quality to be good, from the appearance, color, size is not very different, the Baoshen which genuine cloth to be careful, a bit deeper color version of the LV bags imitation to be a little a little soft. The detailed differences are roughly equal to the difference a little. A few hundred dollars SPEEDY 30 bags later to become the things that I often use, why, my counters flowers of the 6000 Hong Kong dollars Guia, I'm not willing to use it casually, I have often mentioned this a few hundred $ SPEEDY 30 and out of dance, banquet, my identity and temperament, and had never cast a strange look, but also never suspected imitation version of the LV bags. So I have now no longer buy the counter LV package, although they are fashionable, but very expensive. High imitation LV bag so that I can still chase fashion, but the price is much lower. Sometimes it is really very glad that they are born in such an era, a nation, identity and status respected, you have things that will become the envy of others things, is not doubtful. Sister not to buy LV bag, sister to buy a trend, I purchased the imitation version of the LV bag, I just spend money on me like the tide.

没有评论:

发表评论